- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Copper View Animal Hospital is now hiring for the following positions:
Email resume to [email protected]
Contact Mindy or Kris at 801-753-1165
Veterinary Technician (1 position)
Veterinary Technician (wage done on experience)
Currently, Copper View Animal Hospital is open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm, technicians must be willing to work all shifts.
• Knowledge of cleaning and disinfecting methods and the use and care of cleaning materials and equipment; proper methods of animal restraint.
• Ability to use cleaning materials and equipment with skill and efficiency, perform moderately heavy physical labor, learn to administer medications and recognize abnormal conditions, understand and carry out oral and written directions, and maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted during work.
• Education: Must have completed grade 12
• Previous experience required.
• Formal education preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stoop, twist, and kneel for extended periods of time.
• Maintain a clean hospital environment.
• Cross trained as receptionist.
• Load appointments and assist doctors during exam.
• Tech appointments- vaccinate, depo shots, etc.
• Client education.
• Blood collection.
• Processing various lab samples.
• Various sample collection- urine, feces, cytologies.
• Surgical assisting.
• Induction and monitoring for anesthesia.
• Dental cleanings.
• Radiographs – dental radiographs.
• Administrative duties as assigned (scanning, reminders, etc.).
• Other duties as assigned.
Pet Stylist / Groomer
We are looking for a part time professional who enjoys working with pet(s) and customers for our grooming department.
1. A minimum of 1-2 years experience with various breeds (including cats)..
2. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
3. Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, stand, or sit for long period conditions.
4. Knowledge of animal behavior as well as multiple methods for working with them.
5. A strong knowledge of breed style haircuts and proficient in grooming techniques and scissor skills.
6. Must be reliable and punctual.
7. Possess and maintain own tools, scissors, clippers, etc.
1. Make a good first impression on clients, smile, and be professional. Set a positive tone.
2. Maintain a professional appearance (clothes and attitude).
3. Greet clients and pets warmly.
4. Maintain professional, ethical, and friendly at all times, even if clients are being difficult.
5. Must take pride in their work.
6. Maintain and display a high degree of compassion and patience.
7. Must be a team player and be able to coordinate with other groomer(s).
Testimonials Coming Soon...