- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Copper View Animal Hospital is now hiring for the following positions:
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or call Kris or Mindy at 801-753-1165
Do you want to work for a progressive clinic that is growing and offers advancement opportunities?
Copper View Animal Hospital is looking for a veterinary technician to join our team!
We are a multi-doctor, full-service hospital that provides quality veterinary care for dogs and cats. Our caring support team is dedicated to our patients, clients, and community. We are proud supporters of our area shelters, providing free examinations for newly adopted pets. The practice is in Riverton, UT and is located near many shops and specialty stores.
Copper View Animal Hospital is open M-F 8 am – 6 pm and Sat 8 am –1 pm, must be willing to work all shifts.
• Knowledge of cleaning and disinfecting methods and the use and care of cleaning materials and equipment; proper methods of animal restraint.
• Ability to use cleaning materials and equipment with skill and efficiency, perform moderately heavy physical labor, learn to administer medications and recognize abnormal conditions, understand and carry out oral and written directions, and maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted during work.
• Education: Must have completed grade 12
• Previous experience and/or formal education preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stoop, twist, and kneel for extended periods of time.
• Maintain a clean hospital environment.
• Load appointments and assist doctors during exam.
• Tech appointments- vaccinate, depo shots, etc.
• Client education.
• Blood/laboratory sample collection and processing.
• Surgical assisting.
• Induction and monitoring for anesthesia.
• Dental cleanings.
• Radiographs – incl. dental radiographs.
• Other duties as assigned.
We support our staff members with competitive pay (based on experience), benefits (including discounted health and dental for full time employees, paid time off, paid holidays, and discounts off employee pet services and products), outstanding practice teams, and a family friendly atmosphere.
Pet Stylist / Groomer
We are looking for a part time professional who enjoys working with pet(s) and customers for our grooming department.
1. A minimum of 1-2 years experience with various breeds (including cats)..
2. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
3. Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, stand, or sit for long period conditions.
4. Knowledge of animal behavior as well as multiple methods for working with them.
5. A strong knowledge of breed style haircuts and proficient in grooming techniques and scissor skills.
6. Must be reliable and punctual.
7. Possess and maintain own tools, scissors, clippers, etc.
1. Make a good first impression on clients, smile, and be professional. Set a positive tone.
2. Maintain a professional appearance (clothes and attitude).
3. Greet clients and pets warmly.
4. Maintain professional, ethical, and friendly at all times, even if clients are being difficult.
5. Must take pride in their work.
6. Maintain and display a high degree of compassion and patience.
7. Must be a team player and be able to coordinate with other groomer(s).
Testimonials Coming Soon...