Copper View is currently hiring!
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call 801-753-1165
Veterinary Receptionist- Part Time
As the Veterinary Receptionist, you will be providing accurate information to inquiries from clients and other members of the public about Copper View Animal Hospital over the phone and in-person. The Receptionist will aide in balancing a four-doctor schedule, grooming schedule, and boarding schedule so we have adequate room and time to meet the needs of our clients. The receptionist will also conduct a variety of clerical functions relevant to the operations of a small animal hospital as assigned by the Veterinary Hospital Manager.
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures including filing systems, receptionist, and telephone techniques
- Ability to perform clerical work with speed and accuracy, use a multiple line telephone, typing speed of at least 45 words per minute, greet clients graciously and recognize the responsibilities involved in responding to client questions, keep simple records, understand and carry out oral and written directions, proficiently handle all forms of monies, maintain a neat professional appearance, maintain a harmonious and cooperative relationship with those contacted during work.
- Education: Equivalent to completion of 12th grade.
- Experience: At least 2 years recent experience in general office work with increasing responsibilities. Recent experience at a veterinary hospital is preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, bend, stoop, twist, and sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Job requires use of multi-line phones, computer, and fax with long periods of time spent on computers and phones.
- Processing payments and managing a cash till.