- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Copper View Animal Hospital is now hiring for the following positions:
Email resume to email@example.com
Contact Mindy or Kris at 801-753-1165
Part Time Receptionist~
Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, setting up new clients and patients, preparation and maintenance of medical records, admitting patients, over the counter sales, mailings, computer operation, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area cleaning/maintenance.
*Experience in a medical setting is a plus.
Part Time Groomer~
We are looking for a part time professional who enjoys working with pet(s) and customers for our grooming department.
1. A minimum of 1-2 years experience with various breeds (including cats)..
2. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
3. Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, stand, or sit for long period conditions.
4. Knowledge of animal behavior as well as multiple methods for working with them.
5. A strong knowledge of breed style haircuts and proficient in grooming techniques and scissor skills.
6. Must be reliable and punctual.
7. Possess and maintain own tools, scissors, clippers, etc.
1. Make a good first impression on clients, smile, and be professional. Set a positive tone.
2. Maintain a professional appearance (clothes and attitude).
3. Greet clients and pets warmly.
4. Maintain professional, ethical, and friendly at all times, even if clients are being difficult.
5. Must take pride in their work.
6. Maintain and display a high degree of compassion and patience.
7. Must be a team player and be able to coordinate with other groomer(s).
Testimonials Coming Soon...